"I'll Go and Do" vinyl decal.
This is a vinyl decal, made with genuine 3M permanent adhesive vinyl material. Each decal will last for years when applied properly, and on most surfaces. As such the permanent adhesive may not remove cleanly or could damage the surface it is on.
1) Wipe down the surface with a dry cloth.
2) Peel back the release paper, exposing the adhesive.
3) Slowly lay the vinyl on the wall, starting from the left and working towards the right.
4) Using a credit card, rub the blunt end over the masking tape on the vinyl.
5) Slowly peel back the masking tape. If all is well, the vinyl will stay, and the tape will pull away.
Picture shown is for illustrative purposes only.